asbestos medical

Options
hi,

does anyone know where i might be able to find a company that does medicals for asbestos removers?
my ex wants to go back into asbestos with working links helping him pay for everything and he needs to organise his medical. so he's asked me to see if i can find somewhere and i cant. i've googled, i've ask.com and i cant find anyone :confused:

can anyone help. he lives in brighton but can travel

thanks guys :) and gals lol
It only seems kinky the first time.. :A

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello crispeater

I'll move your thread to the 'Health & Beauty' board.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • beechescomposter
    Options
    Its an occupational health clinic you need to google for. I found Norwich Union with clinics in several locations but there may be more.
    Screening will only detect established asbestos damage such as pleural disease and fibrosis. It won't detect the risk of future harm from asbestos especially if your ex is a smoker.
    The risk is proportional to exposure and not well quantified and there is evidence that asbestos removers are at risk because they cut corners.
    Personally, I would persuade him to try another trade
  • DrFluffy
    DrFluffy Posts: 2,549 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.adastral.co.uk/content/main.asp?pid=24

Sounds like a crazy line to want to go in to though. I really wouldn't fancy mesothelioma in 30 years time...
    April Grocery Challenge £81/£120
  • crispeater
    crispeater Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    Options
    he's actually done it for 5 years but got laid off and done them for unfair dismissal. he's found it hard to get back into, for some reason he really enjoys it and if thats what he wants to do who am i to stop him? i did try and sway him into the line of a plumber but got grunted at lol

oh and he doesnt smoke, never have does either.
  • mr_rush
    mr_rush Posts: 597 Forumite
    Options
    crispeater - sent you a PM
  • crispeater
    crispeater Posts: 1,072 Forumite
    Options
    replied mr_rush, thanks for that :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors