New Post Advanced Search

Tesco Clubcard vouchers

2 replies 72 views
nickccnickcc Forumite
2.2K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
We have a number of clubcard vouchers that expire next month.  My wife and I are self isolating due to age and medical conditions so are unable to visit our local store.  We usually shop on line but even though classed as extremely vulnerable are unable to get a Tesco delivery slot.  We have no problem getting food from Sainsburys but not Tesco.  My Question is how can my Daughter, who lives a long distance from us, use our vouchers if she is able to get a delivery slot.

Many thanks

Replies

• badger09badger09 Forumite
    8.6K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    nickcc said:
    We have a number of clubcard vouchers that expire next month.  My wife and I are self isolating due to age and medical conditions so are unable to visit our local store.  We usually shop on line but even though classed as extremely vulnerable are unable to get a Tesco delivery slot.  We have no problem getting food from Sainsburys but not Tesco.  My Question is how can my Daughter, who lives a long distance from us, use our vouchers if she is able to get a delivery slot.

Many thanks
    I have no idea whether the voucher has to be used on the account on which it was earned, but if your daughter can book a slot, you could try reading out the voucher codes to her. Or, perhaps safer to send her photos of the vouchers if you can do that.
  • nickccnickcc Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks Badger09.  I think the problem will be that the Vouchers aren’t for her registered club card and I doubt that we would be able to add our club card on to her account.  Worth a try though or we could send our club card to her with our vouchers then she could get her Husband to visit the store instead of ordering on line, unfortunately she is also registered as extremely vulnerable.