Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

Morrisons Online Everything Gone

New Post Advanced Search

Morrisons Online Everything Gone

edited 18 April at 9:09PM in Gone Off!
4 replies 413 views
greyteam1959greyteam1959 Forumite
3K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭
edited 18 April at 9:09PM in Gone Off!
When I login to my Morrisons account everything has disappeared !!
All my favourites, my payment details, previous orders everything.
It even says we do not deliver to your address when they gave been deliveing for years.
Anybody know what is going on ??
Customer services have a wait if over 30 minutes most of the time so are completely useless.

Replies

• ChrysalisChrysalis Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its probably either an error on their systems, database crashed, something of that nature.
    Or they are so overwhelmed, unable to scale up their business and so have actively pulled the service from your area, ultimately you need to ask them. :(
    They may have also disabled your account (you a new customer?) and that is a generic message.
  • jaytin69jaytin69 Forumite
    17 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    I had a couple of e-mails from them that on the 14th they were changing over from a warehouse system to a delivery system from local stores. Maybe that has caused some problems and your details are in limbo until the new system is sorted out? 
  • GaleSF63GaleSF63 Forumite
    510 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    jaytin69 said:
    I had a couple of e-mails from them that on the 14th they were changing over from a warehouse system to a delivery system from local stores. Maybe that has caused some problems and your details are in limbo until the new system is sorted out? 
    You may well be right. When Waitrose changed their deliveries here from one store to another, they managed to "lose" the local postcode that had a 9 in the second part. Very frustrating as the next street down is 8 so they were still delivering there! It took them 2 or 3 weeks to fix.
  • greyteam1959greyteam1959 Forumite
    3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaytin69 said:
    Managed to get hold of Morrison's customer services after 15 minutes wait.
    Was given this explanation by them.
    Thanks for loosing all my previous order, favourites & payment details.
    Great company.........NOT.