Is BrandAlley legitimate?

New Post Advanced Search

Is BrandAlley legitimate?

3 replies 91 views
HannimalHannimal Forumite
347 posts
100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
✭✭
Has anyone bought from them? They seem to have been around for a long time and I have found a small number of reviews online suggesting that the site sells superfakes (i.e. high quality counterfeits). Majority of the reviews seem positive though, with most complaints being about long shipping times. Is it too good to be true to grab a pair of Mulberries for <£100?
£4,531.78 out of target £07,000 65% of total in the £12k in 2020 challenge - #123

Made £2,125.97 since started money saving - from bank switches, cashback etc

Replies

• starving_artiststarving_artist Forumite
    761 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    You could try contacting Mulberry and asking them if BrandAlley is a recognised reseller.
  • HannimalHannimal Forumite
    347 posts
    ✭✭
    You could try contacting Mulberry and asking them if BrandAlley is a recognised reseller.
    Thanks very much  - this seems like the obvious thing to do. I have popped them an e-mail and we'll see. I hope you're doing well in these times
    £4,531.78 out of target £07,000 65% of total in the £12k in 2020 challenge - #123

• HannimalHannimal Forumite
    347 posts
    ✭✭
    Should anyone else have similar doubts and find this thread through google, Mulberry e-mailed me back that they do indeed work with brand alley