New Post Advanced Search

On line with Sainsburys

1 reply 51 views
givememoneygivememoney Forumite
1.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭
I have just managed to be accepted for online shopping with Sainsburys. When i book a slot for the following week, is it ok just to book the slot then checkout without putting anything in the basket, then return the day before and add my items?

Replies

• badger09badger09 Forumite
    8.6K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have just managed to be accepted for online shopping with Sainsburys. When i book a slot for the following week, is it ok just to book the slot then checkout without putting anything in the basket, then return the day before and add my items?
    I don't shop online with Sainsbury's but if it works the same way as Tesco, then you need to add something to your basket before you checkout. You then enter payment card details and they check validity by reserving £1 (I think its £1). Obviously, if there's nothing in your basket, there's nothing to pay for.

Why not put in a few things you will definitely need, then go back and add items later.