New Post Advanced Search

Son home from University

1 reply 61 views
My sons university (Winchester) has shut so now he’s home. How will this affect my Council Tax as I was receiving the single adult discount? 


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support