Login/Register

Direct Entry

Entry is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland

Comments

• Ladyluck58
    Ladyluck58 Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am confused about vouchercloud competitions. How do you find out if you have won? Do you have to click on the "find out and shop" button for each competition?
  • toughgoing
    toughgoing Posts: 786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes you do, I think that is how they get sponsors. 
  • Tuppence11
    Tuppence11 Posts: 274 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    @Ladyluck58 They email you once each competition is over with a teasing headline like 'Find out if you've won'   ... as I never have (so far), I can only assume they email you separately and in advance of the mass mail-out to tell you if you're the lucky winner!
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,398 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    @Ladyluck58 They email you once each competition is over with a teasing headline like 'Find out if you've won'   ... as I never have (so far), I can only assume they email you separately and in advance of the mass mail-out to tell you if you're the lucky winner!
    Nope. The winner gets the same email as everyone else. The only difference is they get 'congratulations' instead of 'sorry'. This was confirmed by a winner. 
  • moreofthegoodstuff
    Options
    Nope. The winner gets the same email as everyone else. The only difference is they get 'congratulations' instead of 'sorry'. This was confirmed by a winner. 
     Yes, that is what happened with me and I followed it up with an email to them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure