New Post Advanced Search

We sold our house last year. The new owner has successfully challenged it’s council tax band, getting it reduced from band G to F.
Can we request reimbursement for the overpayment of council tax for the period we owned the house?
The house has not been changed in anyway since we and the new owners have owned it.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support