Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Supermarket Coupons

Morrison's not printing £5 points vouchers correctly, for at least three years now.

New Post Advanced Search

Morrison's not printing £5 points vouchers correctly, for at least three years now.

1 reply 142 views
KPA3KPA3 Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Has any one else had this situation with Morrison's supermarket? In 2018, 2019 and 2020 the machines attached to the till don't print the £5 points voucher off. Yet Morrison's claim that it has. In the past they have stated when questioned that you need to stand next to the machine for more than a minute, in some printing cases. When I am due a voucher I now do this, like a lemon, and yet the issue still persists after three years. It seems pot luck if they print off or not. Morrisons don't care, ignoring the issue for a minimum of three years. Now they have an 'App' you can have on a phone but if you don't have that sort of phone you can only use the paper vouchers.

Replies

• edited 11 March at 12:00PM
    CornucopiaCornucopia Forumite
    15.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11 March at 12:00PM
    I've not had that kind of problem with Morrisons.  However, the rate of progress towards the £5 voucher is now so slow that it's definitely in the relegation zone of my loyalty cards - usable only because I'm going there, anyway.

It's nothing like my two star loyalty schemes - Subway and Sainsburys - where I get usable loyalty "credit" every 1-2 visits.   (In Sainsburys' case this is from the Nectar app, where I'm getting a couple of hundred bonus points on things it knows I buy).  

In Subway's case it's a stack of Subcard points, Double points, Subsquad points and Receipt vouchers.
    Ex Board Guide