1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing online.
  • TeegansNanTeegansNan Forumite
    304 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Flags up sale on line, but no sale prices given. I tried putting items in basket to see if sale price came up then....... nope!
    Must stop spending . . . must stop spending . . .
  • TeegansNanTeegansNan Forumite
    304 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭
    So had a quick word on line, apparently the sale doesn't start until 11am, but can't see notification of this....
    I haven't been terribly keen on a lot of their fashion this time, but I always like to be nosey! Was there prior warning for Sparks this time???? What will we do with all our points then???
    Must stop spending . . . must stop spending . . .
  • Lily54Lily54 Forumite
    79 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    Had a quick look in Swansea, lots of underwear, socks etc. Bought two packs of pyjamas for my youngest granddaughter and some knicks for me!
  • RainbowDropsRainbowDrops Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have they stopped giving Sparks members previews? Or do your point expire?

• EssexMumKateEssexMumKate Forumite
    4 posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie

I'm pretty sure they don't expire and I'm sure last time I had a preview invite. My last email from them was Thursday with a £5 voucher, no mention of the sale though
  • Doc_NDoc_N Forumite
    7.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't think the points expire, but they're pretty meaningless now since they stopped the sale previews.  There was no preview for this or the last sale.  No matter - the sale preview was the only way to get hold of anything really worth buying, so I don't even bother to look at the sale now.  It's still all overpriced, underqualitied, and dull.
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went to 70% off for some items yesterday.
  • OrganicGirlOrganicGirl Forumite
    8 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    A few items went to  80% yesterday.  Does anyone know when it will go to 90%?  Smallboi are you still out there?
  • surfsister10surfsister10 Forumite
    10 posts
    First Post
    any idea why i cannot post bargains on he news site? I was a member on the old one since it stared yet it says I am a ew customer and all my history of posts is lost!!! Also can't see how to remedy this.