Disposable Gloves - Where cheapest?

Looking to buy some disposable gloves.
Anyone know anywhere that sells them relatively cheap? I'd be buying quite a few boxes.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,804
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Looking to buy some disposable gloves.
    Anyone know anywhere that sells them relatively cheap? I'd be buying quite a few boxes.
    Amazon or Ebay. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • anotheruser
    anotheruser Posts: 3,485
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Yes, two of the most expensive places - especially Amazon.
    I've seen some ebay sales for £8 a box.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,579
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 12 March 2020 at 4:46PM
    Assuming that in the current climate they a) have any in stock and b) will permit you to buy 'quite a few boxes'
    Another possibility is pet shops - we used to buy them to use when picking up after the dog. I see Pets At Home had packs of 30 on offer for £1 but I (not surprisingly) they're currently showing up as out of stock online.
  • wolfehouse
    wolfehouse Posts: 1,394
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Before the big panic body shop had some reasonably priced ones
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 13 March 2020 at 4:49AM
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • anotheruser
    anotheruser Posts: 3,485
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    sarah1972 said:
    Not at all, you clearly aren't looking in the right place. 
    I pay £6 for 100 
    £6 for one box (of 100?)
    The local market sells them at £2 for the same box.

I originally bought some at about £10 for 10 boxes.

But yeah, I'll not look properly and link to an amazon product that isn't even available!
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 16 March 2020 at 2:46PM
    sarah1972 said:
    Not at all, you clearly aren't looking in the right place. 
    I pay £6 for 100 
    £6 for one box (of 100?)
    The local market sells them at £2 for the same box.

I originally bought some at about £10 for 10 boxes.

But yeah, I'll not look properly and link to an amazon product that isn't even available!
    If your local market sells them for £2 for the same box then you have already answered your own post so I will lock this thread as you no longer need any replies. 
    Amazon products go in and out of stock but where available at time of posting and the £1.70 ones still are.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure