We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Unsolicited Nectar card - data breach?
tlongdon
Posts: 13
Forumite
I've received a Nectar card in a New Account envelope to a property I own but don't live in, and have never applied for a Nectar card.
I have no interest in having one.
Does anyone know if this is normal, that Nectar get information from the electoral register and blindly send out unsolicited Nectar Cards?!
I have no interest in having one.
Does anyone know if this is normal, that Nectar get information from the electoral register and blindly send out unsolicited Nectar Cards?!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards