New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Spouse Visa UK

1 reply 33 views
SHBPSHBP Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Hello,
I am a Radiologist working in UK since last 2 years on Tier 2 shortage occupation visa. Recently I got married and had to resign from my job, ending my current visa from the nhs trust i was working with. 
I am filling application for Spouse visa as my husband is a British citizen. During application for English competency, I was asked whether I have a degree and where it was taught.. I hold FRCR from Royal college of Radiology in UK but this wasnt taught in UK as I just sat for a set of exams to complete this degree. 
Can I write in the home office application that I have a degree studied in UK? From reading other boards I understood that requirement is for UK awarded degree to satisfy english competency. 
I have another masters degree from India but that will need NARIC certificate.  
Kindly drop in any comments/suggestions

Replies