»

How do I add a signature?

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

How do I add a signature?

3 replies 57 views
GabiBGabiB
16 posts
Forumite
10 Posts
MoneySaving Newbie
I’m new(ish) to the forum and would like to add a signature, I’ve read the rules and FAQs and are still stuck.
Please could someone advise.

Replies

• duncanthedogduncanthedog
    1.5K posts
    Forumite
    1000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Click on your profile (top right) then edit profile then signature settings and Duncan is your uncle ;)
  • PyxisPyxis
    41.9K posts
    Forumite
    25000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to say that a thread has been started in the Feedback section  for any questions about how to do things, (as opposed to snagging issues), so that forumites can help each other ......
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6102441/new-forum-faqs#latest
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).
    Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• GabiBGabiB
    16 posts
    Forumite
    10 Posts
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Thanks, will try at some point  ;)