New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

No entered button

2 replies 92 views
knitnutknitnut Forumite
743 posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
✭✭
I clicked on my link to bring up the postal competitions which it did. The only thing is there is no entered/skipped button.
Or does someone else have a link that brings up postals with the entered button showing?
Thanks
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Replies

• edited 11 February at 5:41PM
    mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11 February at 5:41PM
    At the moment there is not one  - they are looking at the issue - if you don't normally use the bookmark feature - the symbol at left of a post title - then you can use that to mark your progress (stopping notifications in your Profile)
    Internet goodness £27765 ckllvwc2btfb.gif
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    13.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes entering competitions in the postal section almost impossible to enter, as you are unsure whether you have previously entered them.  Also, when searching by date, the skipped/entered buttons don't show, This makes entering comps much slower than it used to be.
    I know these issues have been discussed (in depth!) on the boards, but surely some issues should have been resolved by now!