We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can I make everything look smaller like the old forum?
c5ryl
Posts: 644
Forumite
the list of comps looks soooo big, is there any way I can make it look smaller? Hope this makes sense!
Thanks to all those fab compers who post:j:T
0
Comments
-
I don't think you can at the moment but it is on the list of things Sleepyjones has noted down
Previous alias xoxlauraxox
0 -
Control and scroll button if it's just a matter of size on the screen.1
-
Are you viewing MSE on your mobile phone or tablet, I find that if I view it on Safari I have the same problem, so I started using Chrome instead, it also works on Firefox, Google, Dolphin & DuckDuckGo.c5ryl said:the list of comps looks soooo big, is there any way I can make it look smaller? Hope this makes sense!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

