We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Postal comps
cinders59
Posts: 7,861
Forumite
I have just gone into the postal comps and the two One £30l with trip to Italy with the rugby
other £35k with Tipping point
I am sure I have entered these by Post but there is no Entered or Skipped at the bottom of the post
Am I missing it?
other £35k with Tipping point
I am sure I have entered these by Post but there is no Entered or Skipped at the bottom of the post
Am I missing it?
Thanks to all who post comps
ITV winners membersclub#2
1
Comments
-
No, unfortunately not. They haven't been ported over from the previous forum. They have been raised as one of the (many) niggles about this new design. I miss them too,Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
