» »

Take a break puzzle magazines regularly updated thread question

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

Take a break puzzle magazines regularly updated thread question

8 replies 375 views
Hi,
Desperately trying to navigate this new forum and have a question regarding the above. 
So in the old forum I always ‘thanked to say thanks 😊 and also to know exactly where I was up to with the comps entered. How do I do that on this forum? Any ideas? Also because the thanks haven’t transferred i now don’t know which ones I’ve entered and don’t want to duplicate myself 😩 

Replies

• pud1234pud1234 Forumite
    35 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts
    Ah ok, that’s helpful, thanks 😊 
  • trishh17trishh17 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Can someone advise me where to find the list of open competitions for Wordsearch etc. I cannot locate the whole updated list.
  • edited 20 February at 12:57PM
    JamboDPJamboDP Forumite
    37.9K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 20 February at 12:57PM
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit radical I know but how about just jotting down on a bit of paper the details of the last one entered and changing it whenever you do more.
    Or keeping it "electronic" do the same on a word doc etc
    Or save the last page you have entered as a bookmark but amend the title to show the last one entered say "TAB 17 02 ETHNIC" (that's the date and last answer at the moment but you could use the mag title etc) 

Internet goodness £27675 ckllvwc2btfb.gif
  • mumto2boysmumto2boys Forumite
    7.8K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea @Marg2k8 :)
    #BeKind
  • ScorpioangelScorpioangel Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    mjm3346 said:
    Bit radical I know but how about just jotting down on a bit of paper the details of the last one entered and changing it whenever you do more.
    Or keeping it "electronic" do the same on a word doc etc
    Or save the last page you have entered as a bookmark but amend the title to show the last one entered say "TAB 17 02 ETHNIC" (that's the date and last answer at the moment but you could use the mag title etc) 

I use a spreadsheet, set out 26 workbooks a -z and log the promoter and prize of each comp with date entered and comp end date.
    (and yes, my CD and record collections are all organised alphabetically by artist!)