»

Looking for a Hair Clipper Charger

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Looking for a Hair Clipper Charger

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
3 replies 105 views
CottaCotta Forumite
3.7K posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Wahl 9855 vnt4 charger, I've looked online but can't find any. Is it possible to buy this as a stand alone item and if so where?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    15.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cotta wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm looking for a Wahl 9855 vnt4 charger, I've looked online but can't find any. Is it possible to buy this as a stand alone item and if so where?

Thanks in advance

Got a question? We’re here to help – get in touch with our customer service team.

General Enquiries

01227 740066
    [email protected]
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • KP19XKP19X Forumite
    8 posts
    Ebay usually sells stuff like this
  • MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    3.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    eBay, under £5.