ASK AN EXPERT: TRAVEL & HOLIDAYS. You've got a few more days to add your travel & holiday questions for deals expert MSE Oli

Possible Rheumatoid Arthritis /autoimmune

2»

Replies

• edited 25 February 2020 at 6:24PM
    Ms_Mop_123Ms_Mop_123 Forumite
    83 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts
    Forumite
    edited 25 February 2020 at 6:24PM
    Deannatrois, if you've been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis you really must try to take the drugs prescribed.  Pain killers are only helping with the pain, you need something to slow the disease down.  RA is a very serious condition to have, especially if left untreated.  I really don't want to worry you but it's not just joints that it attacks.  Why not go and have a chat with your GP about how your feeling? 
  • I have written to the hospital, written to my GP surgery, tried PAL, HealthWatch Uk, any organisation I could think of but there is nothing to help. So I will just have to deal with it.
  • rachel6188rachel6188 Forumite
    413 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    I have written to the hospital, written to my GP surgery, tried PAL, HealthWatch Uk, any organisation I could think of but there is nothing to help. So I will just have to deal with it.

They should be able to help you. I know when we get a letter It gives you a number to phone if you have disabilities. My little boy is non verbal autistic and he hates going to appointments so they usually try and get him seen as quick as they can. It's not easy hun I really do understand that. RA needs treatment huni x
  • MovingForwardsMovingForwards Forumite
    16.4K Posts
    10,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thread's over 2 years old and OP hasn't returned.