Nectar Points for redeeming in December and spending in January at Sainsbury's

Options
Has anyone else participated in this promotion?
You were supposed to redeem 2000 points in December and then every spend (over £2) in January earned an extra 300 points.

Have you received any of those extra points yet?

I was told by Customer Service in-store that all the extra points would be awarded as one sum, not daily as they were earned.

Comments

• KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,605 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Nectar promotional points are usually awarded within 28 days of the offer end date.
  • janiebaby29
    janiebaby29 Posts: 1,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes , I got all mine in a lump award . I did quite well ,earning 44 quids worth . Was super easy to do as i work at sainsburys . Glad that I got that email and I work full time hence me getting nearly the full house 
    The original janiebaby ;)
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 7 February 2020 at 7:28PM
    Options
    Thanks janiebaby29.  I'll be going to my local Sainsbury's this evening and hope that my reward (should be £45-worth as I missed only one day) turns up.
  • janiebaby29
    janiebaby29 Posts: 1,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks janiebaby29.  I'll be going to my local Sainsbury's this evening and hope that my reward (should be £45-worth as I missed only one day) turns up.
    Mine was updated on my nectar app on the 3rd Feb , check yours if you have one 
    The original janiebaby ;)
  • General_Grant
    Options
    Mine was updated on my nectar app on the 3rd Feb , check yours if you have one 
    Thanks - mine had not been credited (according to till receipt) on 3rd (hence my original enquiry) but was there by the evening of 7th.  And it was the full £45-worth, I was pleased to see.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure