This challenge is about setting yourself a weekly/monthly target of how many No Spend Days you would like to achieve during February. To join, just post your personal target and you are on your way!
Tips for the challenge:
1. Decide on a clear goal weekly or monthly of how many No Spend days you'd like to try and achieve.
2. It is fine to exclude necessary expenses eg petrol, groceries, pet food, etc, when it comes to deciding what is and isn't an NSD.
3. It does help to post every time you notch up an NSD ... it's easy to lose track! If you want to keep track of your NSDs in your MSE signature, that can be really motivating too
4. It also helps to subscribe to the thread ... that way you get a daily email reminder so you don't lose motivation
5. NSDs are trickier than they seem and easily derailed. It makes the challenge much easier if you notch up as many as you can in the first half of the month.February
= off to a start!
= five days
= 10 days
= 15 days
= 20 days
= target reached
= target beatenFebruary targetsAbundantBudget 10beanielou 15bloomfelt 21Butti candygirl 14cathybird 15confusedsavingCJRyder 15delta13 15doingitanyway 1/16 Donkids22 Dottles1 12Fivenations 15Happy Monday 20Honeysucklelou2 12Ivysmom jammydodger 1/20 karenccs67 15 killielila 15lifeatthekings 15little_green MidsHollie Money Choices 10MoneysavingmadGem 1/20
Muggle1000 29Munchin 16Optimistic Saver 15Purplemumof2 Saver.The.Taste 17scotmumof3 shopaholicnumber1 20SpekySquarehead 16SSDD23 15Thistimearound 12TrushTush 20Ttomo 10Van_Girl 15
:j ALL WELCOME TO JOIN!! :j