»

another Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale has started this week

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

another Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale has started this week

edited 21 February at 8:23AM in Quick! Grabbit while you can
6 replies 20.4K views
redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
15.2K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 21 February at 8:23AM in Quick! Grabbit while you can
Sainsbury's has started another ½ price sale on Tu clothing this week (20th February) - half price on selected items.

Online and in store

Menswear has started today, womenswear and childrenswear sale starts later in the week apparently.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 21 Jan:

Tu wasn't able to give us an end date, but says the sale will continue while stocks last.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

• BacmanBacman Forumite
    161 posts
    100 Posts Photogenic First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    VERY selected items; only things out of season they can't sell. I went in today, not much discounted on the shelves so I asked.
    Wait for the holidays, they often give 25% discount then across most of their range.
  • calleywcalleyw Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bacman wrote: »
    VERY selected items; only things out of season they can't sell. I went in today, not much discounted on the shelves so I asked.
    Wait for the holidays, they often give 25% discount then across most of their range.

According to here https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk

The next 25% TU sale starts the 11th feb

Yours

Calley x
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another 50% off sale has started this week, both online and in store.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a load of new stuff put in the women's sale today, new stuff in the men's sale will be tomorrow apparently.
    https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/c/Sale/Sale?INITD=GNav-Sale-Header

• Rosa_DamascenaRosa_Damascena Forumite
    786 posts
    500 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    redfox said:
    a load of new stuff put in the women's sale today, new stuff in the men's sale will be tomorrow apparently.

If its in-store too, that would be thoroughly irresponsible.
    No man is worth crawling on this earth.
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    redfox said:

If its in-store too, that would be thoroughly irresponsible.

I do not see why.  People are unlikely to go to the store simply because they are interested in clothing - they are much more likely to add visiting the clothing area because they are there for groceries.