YouGov login

I rejoined YouGov panel in the second half of 2019 and was getting surveys regularly. They suddenly stopped towards the end of the year and I don't know why. (I also don't know why they stopped sending me surveys the previous time when I used a different email address but other contact details were the same.)

I had again earned a fair way to a £50 payout so it is annoying. So I'm trying to log on to my account. I have gone to the YouGov website and click to login but nothing appears for me to provide any data. I get pop-ups on other sites so I wonder what is wrong when I try to access YouGov.

Any ideas?

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,679 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Have you tried to log in here?

https://yougov.co.uk/

In my experience, YouGov surveys are intermittent, you receive several, then nothing for a few days or weeks. It depends on your demographic profile along with other factors.

HTH
  • LittleVoice
    LittleVoice Posts: 8,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 January 2020 at 3:10PM
    libra10 wrote: »
    Have you tried to log in here?

https://yougov.co.uk/

In my experience, YouGov surveys are intermittent, you receive several, then nothing for a few days or weeks. It depends on your demographic profile along with other factors.

HTH

Yes - I go to that page but cannot see the entry boxes which I know are there. That is, that's what happens when using one of my computers. Using another location I found I could see the boxes and so will use that machine.

ETA I've now logged in and provided some more data about myself and hope that flicks a switch somewhere in their system to get some surveys so I can reach £50 and say 'goodbye'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure