We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
A&L - £10 for registering for Mobile Banking
GreyPilgrim
Posts: 1,636 Forumite
Also posted this in the Current Account forum but thought there may be some interested bods here too.
====================================
Does anyone know if there are any hidden costs associated with this? £10 if you register before 31 Dec, free up to that date, and then 25p charges whenever you use it.
Lets be honest, I just want the free tenner and probably won't use the service as I'm on line most of the day anyway. I can't see anything in the T+C's about any other charges. Anyone any experience?
http://alliance-leicester.monilink.co.uk/alliance/
====================================
Does anyone know if there are any hidden costs associated with this? £10 if you register before 31 Dec, free up to that date, and then 25p charges whenever you use it.
Lets be honest, I just want the free tenner and probably won't use the service as I'm on line most of the day anyway. I can't see anything in the T+C's about any other charges. Anyone any experience?
http://alliance-leicester.monilink.co.uk/alliance/
0
Comments
-
I tried to register for this but you have to have a more sophisticated phone than I've got.
I doubt there are any hidden traps. I've taken advantage of a couple of other A&L offers and they've all been very straightforward.
Go for itTotal debt: 1 January 2007 £[strike]49,387.79[/strike] 1 January 2012 £[STRIKE]19,312.85[/STRIKE] 1 August 2012 £11,517.620
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards