Forum Home» Boost Your Income

Difficulty Accessing Survey on Populus Live

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Difficulty Accessing Survey on Populus Live

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Boost Your Income
12 replies 1.1K views
sexymousesexymouse Forumite
6K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Boost Your Income
Has anyone else had difficulties accessing surveys on Populus Live? I enter my postcode and date of birth and press start and nothing happens. Have tried contacting their email support but no-one has replied. Just wondered if it's something to do with my settings or whether it's a general issue at the moment. Have tried accessing on both Firefox and on my smartphone.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
£850.42/£2020

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Yes - I had the same yesterday, tried Chrome, IE and on my phone, and nothing
  • sexymousesexymouse Forumite
    6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad it's not just me - that's 2 surveys (1 yesterday and 1 today) that I've been unable to access. Fingers crossed they get back to me at some point.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £850.42/£2020
  • fizzy123fizzy123 Forumite
    11 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I have just joined, when do I start getting surveys? I've filled the demographic and business sections too.
    6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a survey fairly quickly (also recently joined), which I completed successfully, but the last 2 days, I've had the above problem. They're my only experiences so far.
    £850.42/£2020
  • ndf9876ndf9876 Forumite
    301 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Populus, whilst one of (if not THE) best paying survey site, also can be the slowest to get rewarded on. I think if you hope for £50 every quarter, you'll be alright. Often I will get one survey a week or less!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
    6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well they've still not got back to me at all about the problems accessing the surveys. Decided today to have one last try at entering the surveys in case they'd fixed whatever glitch there was. One survey said it was closed, and the next one disqualified me as I didn't fit their demographic, but got a prize draw entry. Not the best resolution, but at least hopefully further surveys will work now.
    £850.42/£2020
  • MollyDollyMollyDolly Forumite
    844 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    sexymouse wrote: »
    Well they've still not got back to me at all about the problems accessing the surveys. Decided today to have one last try at entering the surveys in case they'd fixed whatever glitch there was. One survey said it was closed, and the next one disqualified me as I didn't fit their demographic, but got a prize draw entry. Not the best resolution, but at least hopefully further surveys will work now.

I occasionally got a glitch when completing them on the desktop, ie fill in my postcode and date of birth and then nothing. I only bother now on my smartphone and have no issues apart from the odd screenout. I never bothered contacting them, I assumed my desktop needed updating.:)
  • TopiaryTopiary Forumite
    123 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Last week found £12 worth of surveys in my spam folder.....seem to have resolved this week
  • Debbs7mDebbs7m Forumite
    9 posts
    Hi everyone I am thinking about joining a survey site as I need to boost my income, is this one your discussing the best then? Is there any others to try?
  • burnleylad1882burnleylad1882 Forumite
    31 posts
    Second Anniversary
    The last 7 surveys I have been invited to I seem to be getting screened out by about 15-20% in. And the questions I get screened out with seem to be quite specific which they could ask at the beginning.