Fault on inverter

edited 12 January 2020 at 5:54PM in Green & Ethical MoneySaving
3 replies 631 views
rockchick113rockchick113 Forumite
343 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
✭✭
edited 12 January 2020 at 5:54PM in Green & Ethical MoneySaving
I have 13 panels installed in 2016. The company that Fitted them are no longer around. I have a faulty inverter, it’s a enphase system. What are my options on getting it replaced and cost of a new inverter I think they a ME250. But that’s just a guess
Jane x

Replies

• gabitzulgabitzul Forumite
    291 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    So it's a microinverter system, just like mine (one microinverter behind each of the panels). Contact enphase uk, they should still be under warranty. Can you get to the Enlighten web based management page of your system?
  • rockchick113rockchick113 Forumite
    343 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    ✭✭
    gabitzul wrote: »
    So it's a microinverter system, just like mine (one microinverter behind each of the panels). Contact enphase uk, they should still be under warranty. Can you get to the Enlighten web based management page of your system?

Ok thanks for recommending that. I’ll contact Enlighten, See what they say.
    Jane x
  • granger29granger29 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I am in the same situation with one of my inverters not reporting.  Did you get yours replaced?  Did you have to pay someone to do it, including scaffolding costs etc.