Forum Home» Competitions Time» Game Over

E: 16/01 Love It Magazine Issue 722

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

E: 16/01 Love It Magazine Issue 722

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Game Over
12 replies 3.2K views
MidnighterMidnighter Forumite
15.8K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Game Over
To enter just write 'Entry Form' in the subject line, then write your answers, numbered one to ten in the body of the email along with your address and daytime telephone number. Email them to: [email protected].

Entries for these comps can also be made via https://www.loveitmagazine.co.uk/competitions-2/. You'll need to register and log in if using this this method.

*They still haven't updated the entry form to include the new competitions so you may want to wait before entering or enter via the email route!*

These are my suggested answers:

Puzzle 1 Hidden Word: APPLE

Puzzle 2 The Year Is: 2016

Puzzle 3 Hidden Word: SLEEPWALK

Puzzle 4 N/A (See Below.)

Puzzle 5 Hidden Word: DOCTOR WHO

Puzzle 6 Hidden Word: NATHAN MASSEY

Puzzle 7 Hidden Word: GREATEST

Puzzle 8 Hidden Word: CRUEL

Puzzle 9 Hidden Word: B

Puzzle 10 Hidden Word: FLASH

The prizes are as follows:

Puzzle 6: £1,000*
Puzzles 8, 9 & 10: £50
Puzzles 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7: £25

Puzzle 4 is postal entry only.

*All weekly winners will be entered into love it!'s grand £20,000 jackpot draw. The draw will take place every six months.
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett

Replies

• edited 14 January at 3:43PM
    CottersjCottersj Forumite
    54 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    edited 14 January at 3:43PM
    Are these in the wrong order as guess the year is puzzle 2 not 1. And would it be possible to put what the puzzle actually is i.e. name the movie, movie mix up etc

Thanks
  • edited 14 January at 3:45PM
    MidnighterMidnighter Forumite
    15.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 January at 3:45PM
    Cottersj wrote: »
    Are these in the wrong order as guess the year is puzzle 2 not 1. And would it be possible to put what the puzzle actually is i.e. hidden word etc
    As stated in the OP:

*They still haven't updated the entry form to include the new competitions so you may want to wait before entering or enter via the email route!*

As they still haven't updated the entry form it's probably best to enter via the email route.

To enter just write 'Entry Form' in the subject line, then write your answers, numbered one to ten in the body of the email along with your address and daytime telephone number. Email them to: [email protected].

01. APPLE
    02. 2016
    03. SLEEPWALK
    04. N/A
    05. DOCTOR WHO
    06. NATHAN MASSEY
    07. GREATEST
    08. CRUEL
    09. B
    10. FLASH
  • CottersjCottersj Forumite
    54 posts
    Midnighter wrote: »
    As stated in the OP:

As they still haven't updated the entry form it's probably best to enter via the email route.

01. APPLE
    02. 2016
    03. SLEEPWALK
    04. N/A
    05. DOCTOR WHO
    06. NATHAN MASSEY
    07. GREATEST
    08. CRUEL
    09. B
    10. FLASH

The competition is now there on the website which is why I’m asking
  • MidnighterMidnighter Forumite
    15.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The competition is now there on the website which is why I’m asking
    The entry form's been up on the website for the last three issues, but only has spaces for eight of the nine comps available for online entry as it's the old style, pre-relaunch, form.
    54 posts
    If you look at the entry form n the website the “year” s answer to no 2, you have t as no 1, so where does your answer “APPLE” go?
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you look at the entry form n the website the “year” s answer to no 2, you have t as no 1, so where does your answer “APPLE” go?

The entry form online is incorrect (has been for at least a couple of issues) and does not have room for all the answers-

As already suggested enter by e-mail.

54 posts
    Surely it’s possible to complete. Are you saying that the first answer should be left off. I’m assuming that they will have to accept a completed online entry form.
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely it’s possible to complete. Are you saying that the first answer should be left off. I’m assuming that they will have to accept a completed online entry form.

Of course it's possible to complete the online form, nobody said it wasn't, but you can only enter 8 of the 9 competitions as the entry form is incorrect

If you want to enter all 9 competition you will, as pointed out several times already, need to enter by e-mail.

54 posts
    So is anyone going to give a clue as to which answer needs missing out and to confirm the order for submitting by filing in the form?
  • brownabrowna Forumite
    105 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    i think the entry form is from an old edition of the competition, so id say its probably best to enter by email(!) until they update the web form.
    but you know.. its up to you.
    ;)
    You can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes, well, you just might find.. you get what you need.