New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: Stay up to date with the latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
Stay updated with our guides: Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights
NEWSFLASH 27/03
MARTINS VIDEO FOR SELF-EMPLOYED * DELAY HOUSE MOVES * EUROSTAR UPDATE

Lidl Weekend 3rd January 2020

edited 2 January at 1:39PM in Gone Off!
5 replies 6K views
BenightBenight Forumite
418 posts
100 Posts
✭✭
edited 2 January at 1:39PM in Gone Off!
fAYeK6J.jpg

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Thu 2 Jan: From Fri 3 Jan to Sun 5 Jan, Lidl is offering up to 50% off on selected items, including:
  • Crownfield muesli bars, 8x25g – 79p (norm £1.19)
  • Deluxe granola 500g – 89p (norm £1.79)
  • Bellarom Fairtrade Colombian instant coffee 100g – 99p (norm £1.69)
  • Valley Spire British lighter mature cheese 400g - £1.19 (norm £1.79)

There’s a maximum of six of each item per customer.

Big thanks to Benight for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Replies

• mac.dmac.d Forumite
    990 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hurrah, more cereal for me :D

Also available in Scotland is Ocean Trader MSC Haddock Fillets 500g
    Was £2.49, now £1.59.

Wines are:

Spanish Baturrica Gran Reserva was £4.99, now £3.59 (Eng & Wal)
    Italian Chianti Reserva was £6.99 now £4.99 (Sco)
  • VfM4meplseVfM4meplse PPR
    34.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gone off the granola a bit now - have decided it's much too sweet. That opinion might change in a few months time, though :D

Can anyone recommend the cheese? I usually buy FF and am sceptical that the light version is any good.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • CornucopiaCornucopia Forumite, Board Guide
    14.8K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good start to 2020 - I'll have all of those. :)
    I'm a Board Guide on the The Money Savers Arms, Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home, and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and manage threads there.

Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]
  • greyfoxgreyfox Forumite
    471 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    VfM4meplse wrote: »

Can anyone recommend the cheese? I usually buy FF and am sceptical that the light version is any good.

I certainly can. It's dryer/firmer than the full-fat version and with a good tang. It reminds me of the "grocer's cheddar" I ate growing-up (in the 50s/60s). Keeps well, too.

Avoid the Aldi equivalent, though. Not nice at all!
  • mac.dmac.d Forumite
    990 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    I've gone off the granola a bit now - have decided it's much too sweet. That opinion might change in a few months time, though :D
    I mix it with either the no-added sugar muesli or some fruit & fibre. Try to convince myself its a fairly healthy breakfast!