XBoxone S Digital

Good morning, my son has had a XBoxone S digital for Xmas.
How do you get games to download on this? He doesn't have debit or credit card, so does this mean the bank of Mum or is there another way of paying for them?
Many thanks
The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.

Replies

• DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Good morning, my son has had a XBoxone S digital for Xmas.
    How do you get games to download on this? He doesn't have debit or credit card, so does this mean the bank of Mum or is there another way of paying for them?
    Many thanks

Bank of mum or dad or buy the top up cards from the many retailers or from here https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/gift-cards-points but choose the gift cards in £, you then add the code to your sons xbox.com account (easier to do it on a pc I find but can use the console).

A safer way is to use the gift card method (any time he wants a game he has to come to you and you can decide if its warranted he has the game), you find a game he wants and choose Buy, it tells you the price and asked to confirm you want to pay it so choose confirm and then select option to download.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals