Toysrus Discount vouchers

Options

Comments

• rachie_cakes
    Options
    Hello, i know there is a Leapfrog offer on at the moment, with a free toy if you spend £30 on Leapfrog toys. Does anyone know if you can use the 20% off coupon with the offer? Thanks x
  • Adam_88
    Options
    Fantastic, might try and get some xmas presents in early!
  • pinkladymel
    pinkladymel Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    I tried to use the offer online with free gifts, but as per the small print.. it 'could not be combined with any other offer or discount'.

I just come back from the store.. and can confirm it definitly DOES work instore on offers and reduced items!! YIPEE!!!
    :xmastree:Self Certified Christmas Addict:xmastree:
  • sunshinejoclaire
    Options
    Whoooo - thanks for that! I wanted to get my little lady the Fisher Price Bounce and Spin Zebra, but was finding it hard to get for less than £50 inc delivery. Just spent £47.19 inc delivery on that, a pull along puppy and a chatter phone. Very pleased indeed!

Code works online with the Fisher Price 3 4 2 deal :)
  • joolzpop
    joolzpop Posts: 309 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP. Been looking for Cookie the Dog for weeks and been finding it was around the £70 mark so £40 after code is great.
  • johnson293
    Options
    Just trying to use the code now to order a BMX bike and helmet, and the checkout is saying the code has expired.

Anyone else having trouble using it today?
  • czt1304
    czt1304 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah I'm trying to use it too and saying expired???? Just debating whether to go instore?? But wondering if it will be a no there too?!
  • czt1304
    czt1304 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    It's working again now???
  • johnson293
    Options
    I managed to get it to work, but I had to checkout with Paypal.

Went through, slected my card from Paypal, and then it went back to the Toy R Us site to complete the order, and the voucher code box was there again, so i pasted the code in and it accepted it that time.

So, not sure if its just paying direct through Toys R Us which has the glitch.

The bike was out of stock at my nearest store (Gateshead Metrocentre) so I couldn't print the voucher and click/collect as a back up option.
  • sarnd
    sarnd Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Options
    use code 9908084099990 online for 20% off barbie, lego city, nerf, hello kitty, toy story, crayola, ben 10, bruin

valid till 3.11.2011
    now has her .com delivery but doesnt know where to put it :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family