Trolley the same as Tesco delivery drivers?

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
Hi

I need a sack barrow the same as the Tesco delivery drivers use with the slide down tote hook to keep the boxes in place.

Any ideas?

I found one but it was £200 so was looking for something a bit cheaper if possible .

Thanks everyone
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Hi

I need a sack barrow the same as the Tesco delivery drivers use with the slide down tote hook to keep the boxes in place.

Any ideas?

I found one but it was £200 so was looking for something a bit cheaper if possible .

Thanks everyone

Well these are the actual Tesco ones , they appear to make a variety of different designs /prices
    https://www.alutruk.co.uk/2018/03/29/alutruk-sack-trucks-deliver-tesco-to-your-door/
  • sarah1972
    Options
    dlusman wrote: »
    Well these are the actual Tesco ones , they appear to make a variety of different designs /prices
    https://www.alutruk.co.uk/2018/03/29/alutruk-sack-trucks-deliver-tesco-to-your-door/

Yes, they are the £200 ones
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I prefer the one that Parcelforce use. We threaten to mug our Parcelforce delivery guy for his trolley
  • sarah1972
    Options
    unforeseen wrote: »
    I prefer the one that Parcelforce use. We threaten to mug our Parcelforce delivery guy for his trolley

Oh really, will have a google.
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I can't find it on line but our Parcelforce guy can pack his trolley with the stuff that we struggle to get on 2 normal sack trolleys. It's like a Tardis
  • daveyjp
    daveyjp Posts: 12,522 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Try slingsby.com
  • sarah1972
    Options
    daveyjp wrote: »
    Try slingsby.com

Thanks, they do similar but very expensive, its goes over the £200 that I have previously seen.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure