New Post Advanced Search

Sainsburys Nectar Points

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Supermarket Coupons
1 reply 1.5K views
PurladyPurlady Forumite
2 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Supermarket Coupons
Our local Sainsburys has just started to us the self scan scheme. This co-incided with the new nectar app.
I have been happily using this since September. Every week you are give offers where you get bonus points on certain items. You select the offers in the app and the extra points should appear on the app.
However my extra points didnt show up, so I checked the app and it said that the extra points may take longer to show.
I contacted Nectar yesterday as my extra points were still not appearing. They told me that I needed to prove to them which offers I had used and show my receipts.
I cannot remember the offers as they change every week and at times I do not accept a receipt as I am trying to save the planet!
AS I couldnt provide this information they offered me 200 nextar points as a goodwill gesture. This is rediculous as I must have earned at least 400 in my last shop.
Has anyone else had this problem and if so how was it rectified?
Sainsburys say it is not their issue.

Replies

• MoonChild91MoonChild91 Forumite
    78 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    I've had it a couple of times, but it's ended up being me and I've bought a slightly different size etc or they've just run out. Do you have the Nectar app? You can check your 'saved' offers there, I've started trying to check this in store especially if it's 100 or 200 points. 
    2020 wins: £30 H&M giftcard, Deciem skincare bundle