xbox headset

Hi All

thankyou for everyone's help and assistance with my previous posts regarding issues I had encountered (final one on this subject now - I promise)!

Was looking at the below the other day, and I did not get them as someone stated they were not compatible with the xbox.

So, my questions are, what does everyone else use and are they wired or wireless?

I assume that the wired ones go into the controller rather than the console also?

Which is better wired or wireless in everyone's experience?

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/computer-accessories/headsets-and-microphones/corsair-hs70-se-wireless-7-1-gaming-headset-black-gold-10182814-pdt.html?istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istFeedId=2f489429-2329-4fcd-941a-a6a497a10e1d&istItemId=wpqixrimt&istBid=t&awc=1599_1574255219_3cbeea02314d290e96f495fe9fd98e30&srcid=369&xtor=AL-1&cmpid=aff~Idealo~Comparison%20Engine~73258~Idealo+internet+GmbH+-+UK

TIA

s-d
Sometimes I wonder...
"why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
...and then it hits me
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Jesus loves you...A nice thing to hear in church, but a horrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Replies

• stinky_daddystinky_daddy Forumite
    417 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Bump for the evening crew
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    ...and then it hits me
    Jesus loves you...A nice thing to hear in church, but a horrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • edited 21 November 2019 at 10:25PM
    DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 21 November 2019 at 10:25PM
    Lol evening crew.

I have a Turtle Beach set, they plug straight into the controller.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals