New £5 off £40 Lidl spend

The voucher can be found inside the Lidl Christmas magazine, valid 15/11-11/12/19. Apart from Scotland, a maximum of two items of alcohol can be bought against each voucher. I will be using this mid-December for my Christmas goody shop; I held off last week because the BBE dates fell at least 3 weeks short of Christmas.

I had one through the door today, but it would amaze me if they couldn't be found instore in due course (I didn't notice them in my local one this morning).
Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!

Comments

• Hi, did you have to sign up to the Lidl magazine? I'm wondering how to subscribe. Thanks
    203846930 Posts: 4,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I may be reading this wrong but when you say 'apart from Scotland' do you mean that no voucher to be used against booze or no voucher in the leaflet in Scotland?
  • focus888
    focus888 Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Hi what page was it on please incase im being an idiot. Cant seem to find it. Thanks
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi, did you have to sign up to the Lidl magazine? I'm wondering how to subscribe. Thanks
    I was lucky to have this delivered through my door. I've not yet seen it in store but I'm confident it will be there, so keep looking out for it. No sign of it in online notifications.
    I may be reading this wrong but when you say 'apart from Scotland' do you mean that no voucher to be used against booze or no voucher in the leaflet in Scotland?
    No booze allowed for the Scots, something to do with the law I think.
    focus888 wrote: »
    Hi what page was it on please incase im being an idiot. Cant seem to find it. Thanks
    The first (RHS) inside page, bottom right corner.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I'll also expect them to do one in the daily mail and metro newspaper.
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • There are two versions of the Christmas brochure printed. Identical only one with and one without the voucher. the voucher ones are targeted at specific stores and areas. If you have the voucher one it is advertised on the front page.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure