Dishwasher Advice

My dishwasher gave out on me last week. Thought it would be easy to buy one. After reading several reviews about Bosch, I was put off. However, have considered buying a Neff, but can't find a review for the NEFF S44E43SOGB.(semi-integrated) I cant buy a fully integrated as I would have to replace the housing unit which I am reluctant to do so. Also what stuck me was that it is really difficult to buy semi-integrated one. Has anyone used NEFF semi integrated dishwashers? if so what is your opinion?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Qielll wrote: »
    My dishwasher gave out on me last week. Thought it would be easy to buy one. After reading several reviews about Bosch, I was put off. However, have considered buying a Neff, but can't find a review for the NEFF S44E43SOGB.(semi-integrated) I cant buy a fully integrated as I would have to replace the housing unit which I am reluctant to do so. Also what stuck me was that it is really difficult to buy semi-integrated one. Has anyone used NEFF semi integrated dishwashers? if so what is your opinion?

Neff and Bosch are one of the same company.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Have you checked out the Which reports? Available to read at your local library usually.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Qielll wrote: »

Can I ask what was it about the reviews that put you off ?

Could you post the link for the reviews you saw ?

Just intrigued as I've got a Bosch D/washer at the moment and its good.
  • cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Just intrigued as I've got a Bosch D/washer at the moment and its good.
    Yep, we are on our second Bosch slimline dishwasher, the first lasted fifteen years and our present one is ten years old, we would buy Bosch again.
  • leviathan
    leviathan Posts: 257 Forumite
    First Post
    Bosch washer - 25yrs old? came free, modified for hot fill, never broken down (touch wood).

Bosch dishwasher - 15yrs old? also free. The AC synchro motor for the programme clock broke 3yrs ago so a 2nd hand one from ebay for a fiver fixed it.

But that's older stuff which lasts longer
    The less electronics the longer it's likely to last
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family