New Post Advanced Search

Remo help

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Child Support
1 reply 2.2K views
Pab0707Pab0707 Forumite
1 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Child Support
Hi I need some help / advice. I've received a letter from court for unpaid child maintenance from abroad (REMO) The Court will question me about that plus I have to provide the all statements, payslips, expenses etc.. however I don't agree with the outstanding amount which is going to be collect. The ex wife gave them not right amount and she told them that I am not paying at all. I pay her monthly, sometimes less or when I did not work I could pay at all but she wants whole amount from 2017. What I suppose to do during that hearing (questioning)? How they are going to claryfie the correct outstanding amount? She doesn't live in UK and I believe she play a game to not telling them that I paid. Thanks in advance


  • CakeCrusaderCakeCrusader Forumite
    1.1K posts
    You should have a copy of the original order, which tells you to pay XXX monthly/whenever until XXX date. If you're paying via a bank transfer to her your bank will have all of the details (payment dates, which accounts etc), all you need to do is to show these as proof that you've paid. If you've missed payments then you need to arrange to catch up with these.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support