» »

Sainsburys 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine or champagne 24th October to 3rd November

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Sainsburys 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine or champagne 24th October to 3rd November

edited 22 October 2019 at 2:23PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
redfoxredfox
15.2K posts
Forumite, Board Guide
Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 22 October 2019 at 2:23PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
Sainsbury's 25% off wine when you buy 6 bottles or more priced at £5 or more from 24th October until 3rd November

Excludes bottles of wine under £5, bottles 200ml and under, all House wine, all fortified wine, boxed wine and gift sets.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 22 Oct:

If you buy anywhere between 6-36 bottles of wine, you get 25% off. The offer ends on Sun 3 Nov and unfortunately isn't running in Scotland.

Excludes bottles under £5, bottles 200ml and below, all Sainsbury's House wine, fortified wine, boxed wine and gift sets.
https://bit.ly/33TbN8A

Big thanks to redfox for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop, boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.