New Post Advanced Search

How long before i hear about ipa

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Bankruptcy & Living With It
2 replies 759 views
Bluecar2Bluecar2 Forumite
68 posts
10 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Bankruptcy & Living With It
Just wondering if anybody knows when i will hear about an ipa, I had a face to face interview 5 weeks ago and the only contact i have had since then is an email and letter confirming i can keep my car, the insolvency examiner that interviewed me was quite vague on quite a bit when asked at the end of the interview, I have been put on an Nt tax code and he hasn't mentioned this neither, should i just keep quite and wait or should i contact him to find out

Replies

• SIMSIM Forumite
    25 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    I'm in a similar boat. I was BR in June and still haven't heard from the OR about what I should be paying. I was advised 'not to poke the bear' which makes sense. I have contacted the OR once via email to show I have made an effort but no response. I agreed an IPA of NT code and council tax payments going to the OR. I haven't heard anything about that and the NT code hasn't taken effect yet. I'd wait until they contact you.
  • Bluecar2Bluecar2 Forumite
    68 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Hi thanks for the reply, thats what i had thought i would do, im sure he will contact me if needed but just wanted to check, the OR made no comments about my SOA or any reference to an ipa during the interview or my NT code, the Nt code was put through a week later and i have saved all the money I should be paying in tax at the moment but dont know if I need to or not or if I only need to pay from the day it is requested or will they backdate to the start of the NT code?