PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Thursday 10 October 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• Gintotmelinda
    Options
    Afternoon all. Cloudy here after rain overnight. We had a quiet morning. OH nipped to Morries to get some cauli and broccoli to make cauli broc cheese to go with a piece of gammon I am cooking. We will have it with new potatoes.

OH collected dgs from school and we had lunch together. They have gone off to meet DD at Bristol Eye Hospital for a check up. They may well come back for tea afterwards.

Nanny W hope your mouth feels better today. Speky sorry you feel a bit down. Have a virtual hug from me.

Have a good afternoon folks. Hugs and spoons all r round.

Gintot
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,048 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Taff - you're a braver woman than me! I refuse to go into Ikea any more.

Nan- sorry to read that you're still in pain and discomfort. Maybe a swish of your mouth with a drop of whisky would help?? :rotfl:

Speky - are you perhaps not resting enough inbetween training sessions? I worked in sports education for long time, the mantra was always that it's not the training that makes one fit, it's the rest / recovery inbetween times. Sometimes the body will just break down without sufficient rest. Hopefully you are pacing yourself properly.

Cleaner been and gone. Washing machine emptied and clothes hung up. DM fed and watered.

I got a call and letter from the hospital with a date for the pre-op assessment. It's on 07 November. Suddenly it's very close. I've had to buy my first pair of slippers ever! Ditto a nightdress. I prefer jimjams though I'm sure I'll survive four days of a nightdress.

It's still dark here and now getting colder. I'll probably have to resort to putting on a pair of socks sometime soon even though reaching for the right foot really hurts! Choice of sore or cold.

The W itlshire food brochure has arrived so DM is browsing through it. We're going to do a trial of a small selection first - though it'll have to be a pretend trial as I'm going to do a bigger order almost immediately. Fussy appetites can go into hiding for four weeks until I'm back on the road. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure