PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Friday 20th September 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• Gintotmelinda
    Options
    Afternoon all. Lovely and sunny here. I have a load of washing on the line which is nearly dry and a cherry and sultana cake in the oven. DF has cleaned out the fridge. Lovely jubbly!

TA ouchie to your burn. Hope it gets better soon. Gers hope you can get away this weekend. Taff hugs to you. Dumpling hope you had a good day. Jackie O glad ypu had a lovely break.

Well we are off to Wales tomorrow, stayng near Canarthen. Handy for Tenby and Saundersfoot . We often used to holiday in that area when the children were growing up.

Well I will love you and leave you. Have a good evening folks.

Gintot
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thank you for all your support and good wishes . Sorry I haven't posted but the amount of stuff you have to do and organise and appointments with this that and whatever have been overwhelming.

It means quite a lot to me that I have you all as a support network even if I haven't met you in real life.
    Love and cwtches to you all....
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • ScarletRibbons
    Options
    Good morning, it's looking as if it's going to be another nice day here.

Hi TA, good to see you back, sorry you've had a scald though - look after it.

Gers, it's a pity that the Social people made you feel bad, cheeky lot !! Enjoy your break anyway.

Glad you've enjoyed your holiday Jackie.

Holly, it's nice that you are getting out again, and your volunteering sounds really interesting,

Thinking of you Taff - it's a busy time after a death isn't it.

Tru, it's maddening when someone makes a mess and leaves it, I would be annoyed as well. Hope your Mr will be ok.

We decided to go away in the caravan next week, even if the weather is not wonderful it doesn't matter. It'll still be a change.
    I'm going to iron today whoo hoo, I know how to live.
    There's not much else on the agenda really, bit of shopping maybe. The freezer is full, so we can live out of that for a while, it's just fresh stuff like veg and bread that's needed really

Anyway hope everyone has a good day.
    Take care folks xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family