UPDATE on '18 y/o NEET needs help'

Options
... I'm now 19.

And you will be glad to know that I have been in paid full-time employment for the last 3 weeks.

:j

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    NotSoNeat wrote: »
    ... I'm now 19.

And you will be glad to know that I have been in paid full-time employment for the last 3 weeks.

:j

And what is it exactly you need help with ?
  • jobbingmusician
    Options
    You don't have to need help to post here. Sometimes an update is nice. Well done! :)
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • Ne'er ne'er.

37 year old having the p!ss ripped out of them not so long back about 'resigning in the car park' over a temporary job that was only ever to last two months.

Nearly 3 months on as zero hours. (General Manager who recruited me has since left but still.!)
  • JayRitchie
    Options
    Hey, I remember your post. Well done!!! Many thanks for the update.
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Excellent news!
  • KatrinaWaves
    Options
    Ne'er ne'er.

37 year old having the p!ss ripped out of them not so long back about 'resigning in the car park' over a temporary job that was only ever to last two months.

Nearly 3 months on as zero hours. (General Manager who recruited me has since left but still.!)

Is there anything you cannot spin to talk about yourself? How is any of this relevant?!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure