going over 45mph with R plates in the republic of Ireland.
I was travelling home from work yesterday, as I live in the north of Ireland but work in the south, I still have my R plates up on my car which means I have to drive at 45mph but was going at around 51/52, I was on a 60mph road as I approached a bend I seen a speed-camera van and as soon as I seen it I slowed down to 45 and continued, would anyone have any sort of idea of what points I could get for this although I did not break the speed limit by going over 100KM/60MPH, I went slightly over the 45 and it was in the south of Ireland but my car is registered to the north, any insight would be much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 234K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards