Amazon saturday deliveries?

Just a simple question.

Regarding next day delivery, have they stopped using saturdays? There was some cd's i was going to buy that have been available for next day delivery all week, except now they can only be delivered sunday. Seems a bit weird. Even the Prime option (i'm not currently a a member) doesn't come earlier.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Just a simple question.

Regarding next day delivery, have they stopped using saturdays? There was some cd's i was going to buy that have been available for next day delivery all week, except now they can only be delivered sunday. Seems a bit weird. Even the Prime option (i'm not currently a a member) doesn't come earlier.

No, I have got an order due for delivery today.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • worried_jim
    worried_jim Posts: 11,631 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    My amazon Prime stuff comes seven days a week inc bank holidays. Amazing! Now I work from home I'm in full hermit mode and don't ever need to leave the house, no more parking tickets and getting stabbed for me!:rotfl:

Edit- my Echo even turns yellow and tells me it is on its way.
  • They seem to have stopped offering next day delivery.
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    They seem to have stopped offering next day delivery.

I think that depends on the distribution centre and available drivers.

I have stuff coming today that was ordered yesterday. My distribution point is Stoke (on Trent).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure