Iva or another unsecured loan please help Soon!!

Options
124»

Comments

• wigglers
    Options
    Ive spotted the rbs 2% back on household bills the account fee is £2 a month but u get £150 for switching also 2% back on bills i would defo have the dd coming out and pay In £1500 it's just the fact u have to pay on it
  • TheGardener
    TheGardener Posts: 3,303 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    wigglers wrote: »
    Ive spotted the rbs 2% back on household bills the account fee is £2 a month but u get £150 for switching also 2% back on bills i would defo have the dd coming out and pay In £1500 it's just the fact u have to pay on it

If there is a credit facility to this account (overdraft) then whichever form of insolvency you take its unlikely you'll be able to keep the account. You will need a 'basic' account which means you are unlikely to get a 'switch' fee unless the bank you switch too includes its basic accounts in its 'switch' rewards scheme.
  • wigglers
    wigglers Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah that makes sense probably not the best move then? Although if I can switch it and maybe keep it until after I've put the 1500 and had 1 or 2 months bills go out of it.. Is it worth switching? I've applied for a basic barclays account which they have agreed to.. So now whats the next step speak to all people I owe money too and explain I'm seeking debt advice? What do i do about the fact hsbc will want payment for the over draft etc etc???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure