We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
3 year and 2 year Tracker
emeraldbugle
Posts: 1,063 Forumite
I'm searching for a three year tracker mortgage, on 130k for 30 years.
The best I have found is Saffron BS at 5.69%, after arrangement fees and valuation fees etc!
Anyone else found one?
The best two year tracker I have found is Holmesdale BS at 5.65%, arrange fee is £250 (added on completion though) and val fee of £530.
The best I have found is Saffron BS at 5.69%, after arrangement fees and valuation fees etc!
Anyone else found one?
The best two year tracker I have found is Holmesdale BS at 5.65%, arrange fee is £250 (added on completion though) and val fee of £530.
0
Comments
-
how much is the arrangement, val fee and are there any solicitors costs0
-
saffron - arrange £699, val fee £7100
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards