We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 30/09 September 2019 – Anagram Challenge – Win £10 (Daily)

13

Comments

  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 6,005
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

    FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • CraSiEla
    CraSiEla Posts: 6,005
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    ASK A WOMAN HOW SHE FEELS
    AND SHE'LL OPEN HER HEART AND TELL YOU HER

    FEARS, HOPES AND DREAMS
    ASK A MAN WHAT HE FEELS AND HE'LL TELL YOU
    HE FEELS LIKE A
    PIZZA
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Saturday 28th September

    Answer - Portugal

    https://www.freebirthdatelottery.com/september-2019-world-flags/
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.