🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Can anyone remember how we collected Bonus Bonds?

Options
ailey
ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 30 August 2019 at 12:15AM in Shop but don't drop
I was going through my receipts folder tonight and found a Comet receipt and the purchase was paid with Bonus Bonds for almost £80. It rung a very distant bell but I can't think where I would have got the Bonus Bonds from.

Can anyone remember if they were on offer maybe for purchases over a certain amount or something like that from any stores? I just can't think where I got these from. :)
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Comments

• dlusman
    dlusman Posts: 2,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ailey wrote: »
    I was going through my receipts folder tonight and found a Comet receipt and the purchase was paid with Bonus Bonds for almost £80. It rung a very distant bell but I can't think where I would have got the Bonus Bonds from.
    https://www.bonusbond.com/

Maybe as part of a incentive/reward scheme from your work ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport