Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Team GB day 24th August Nations biggest Sports Day

New Post Advanced Search

Team GB day 24th August Nations biggest Sports Day

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.iamteamgb.com/activities

logo@2x.png

Weather permitting, this promises to be a fun filled day

Inspired by the achievements of Team GB athletes and the amazing efforts of local community heroes, I Am Team GB have created the Nation’s Biggest Sports Day, taking place on Saturday 24 August 2019. There will be hundreds of free and fun activities across the country, put on by amazing volunteers, known as I Am Team GB Games Makers.

Join Team GB today either by signing up to an activity or becoming a Games Maker and hosting one yourself!

There are a huge range of activities across the nation that you can get involved in. Activities on offer include a walk with friends around the local area, a friendly football match at the local pitches, a tag rugby day for parents and children, a family bike ride, and much more. Click on ‘Get Involved,’ then ‘Find Your Activity’ and get yourself signed up!
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com