all toys half price in sainsburys!!!!!

Options

Comments

• spaggy
    spaggy Posts: 416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tamagotchi Version 4's are half price... now £6.49! got 2 from the Huntingdon store

Thanks OP:beer:
  • chocogirl
    Options
    Thanks to OP,

I brought today

2 Bratz kidz winter vacation £6.49
    WWE Figure £2.49
    20 Question electronic toy £4.99
    V Tech Electronic nursery rhymes book £4.99
    Baby Bratz £3.99

Going to go back on friday to see if they have any othe WWE figures.

What a bargain.
  • Parks
    Parks Posts: 298 Forumite
    Options
    i went tonight and there was loads of stuff. i wanted the cella sticker maker but it was oos. i asked a lady who was filling the shelves and she said that all the oos items will have been scanned today and stocks will definately be replenished within 48 hours. there was still lots of bargains to be had. pity there were no wii consoles though.
  • NETTYB3
    NETTYB3 Posts: 396 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP, I was just about to send 2 year old DS for an afternoon nap when I saw this and bundled him into the car instead. Managed to get a huge remote control dalek reduced from £40 down to £20 and a Transformer Voice Changer Helmet from £30 down to £15 - both on older sons xmas list - nearly bought them the other day at full price - thank goodness I didn't.

As other people have said, stocks were flying of the two isles of toys in my local store and staff were having a nightmare trying to get it all out. They did say that they had 30 cages of toys out the back with more coming in. I am going tomorrow to try and get transformer toys which were sold out today.

Also got Spiderman potato head, night garden game and play doh, bath toy, Dr Who game, Dr Who Tardis money box, Aqua draw Bob the Builder mini mat & Threadz handbag maker.

Please note that some of the gifts that are in the 3 for 2 offer which does includes some toy type items are not included in the half price event.
    Netty x
    :A Official Boots Tart :A
    :hello:
  • gushoneybun
    Options
    Loads on the shelves in Stoke Sainsburys.
    My children are a bit old now though :o/ Always the way!!!
    Gus~Honey~Bun :)
    Live and Let Live!
  • NETTYB3
    NETTYB3 Posts: 396 Forumite
    Options
    Come on Tesco, match your rival and put all your instore and online toys half price and let us all get christmas sorted a bit cheaper this year - I've got three children and I am skint - which is why I am on this website all the time!!

Tesco usually follow suit don't they?
    Netty x;)
    :A Official Boots Tart :A
    :hello:
  • pesky_princess
    Options
    :T wow! thanks OP! i raced of down to sainsburys tonight (only have the Swadlincote store near me) and spent £98.. with 5 kids this has given me a good boost to their christmas pressies!

i got:

fairylites jewellery box- £2.49
    Barbie Princess Rosella (sings song and stuff) £9.99
    stitch ease sewing kit - £3.49
    Barbie fairytopia tooth fairy dolls - £2.49
    Megabloks vehicles- £1.49
    Disney fairies - £2.49
    Musical teether- £1.49
    Funky fun set - £2.49
    Littlest pet shop sets - £4.99
    hotwheels car things- £1.49
    My little pony super long hair pony - £3.49
    polly pocket wheels - £1.49
    Polly pocket dolls - £1.49
    Bump and go spiderman car - £4.99
    Mega bloks rally - £2.49
    Bratz itsy bitsy - £1.99
    Doctor who figures - 2.99
    Polly pocket assorted fashion playsets - £4.99

not a massive amount of toys there choice wise.. i have been in other sainsburys in the past who have bigger toy sections, but i am so happy with what i got! There was quite alot of each toy there - except for the polly pocket sets - these were scarce and have obviously been selling well.. I actually got all these while shopping with all my 5 kids.. how sneaky is that! lol hubby started food shopping with them while i went with a trolley to the toys and then i paid and whizzed them out to the car then joined them back in there! proud of myself for my sneakiness!!!! lol
    The checkout girl laughed at me and asked me if i was christmas shopping! lol i told her i couldn't resist the half price toys on offer and she looked like the penny had dropped and said "ooohhhhhhh! i wondered why there have been loads of people coming today and just buying loads of toys.. i didn't even know about this offer and i bloody work here!"
    unbelieveable!!!!! how could you not know!!!??? :rolleyes: lol
    anyway. thanks again.. i am so chuffed!!!! :beer:
    lots of happy kiddies thanks to sainsburys!!! :-D
    April 2014: A CAR!!!!!! :j 60th Anniversary Edition of Playboy mag signed by Hugh Hefner/Family pass to Twinlakes Family Theme Park/Rio 2 Goodies/£15 Promod Voucher/Nivea Sensitive Prize pack/John Frieda Cosmetic bag and bits/Tickets to New Kids On The Block + Meet and Greet
  • jane130
    jane130 Posts: 809 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ds is feeling lots better this mrning , slept right through and is actually off the soaf this morning so I'll be hitting sainsburys today
    I am journeying to a debt-free life.
    Our estimated debt-free date is January 2040. I'm on a mission to bring that date closer!
    16/02/23 debts - £9556.38
    emergency fund - £00.00
    debt-free diary - Time to Face the music and deal with this debt once and for all
  • netty_betty_2
    Options
    wotnext wrote: »
    I saw this thread a couple of hours ago and without even turning round to say "goodbye" I jumped in the car and darted down to Sainsburys. The shelves are emptying pretty quickly but I managed to grab tons of stuff. The SA recommended that you get to your stores before Saturday as it is just going to go ballistic over the weekend! It runs until 28th Nov.:money:

Thanks so much OP, my kids are going to be so happy with all their gifts!

(They had loads of Bratz toys, char-student ;) )

thats great :T ive found so much info from this site, just glad i can contribute some useful info myself
    dont wait for your boat to come in, get in a dingy and row out to it!!!
  • Kazz
    Kazz Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP. Went to Sainsburys in Darnley this morning, got Kerplunk - £4.99 & some toy cars at 25p. They did have Dr Who figures at £2.99 but only had the brown scarecrow left & also had the black dalek for £19.99 which I would've bought if I hadn't got one in Argos yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure